So, yesterday was weird----99% of the time I just keep my mouth shut---I just don't see the point in fighting with someone online--there's no winner--just witnesses to see how ridiculous you can be if provoked. But, this time it just struck a nerve and the only point I could see in her post was to just be mean. And, obviously, I was right because she just got meaner. But, today it's not such a big deal---it would be if it had been someone I really cared about---but then they wouldn't ever do anything so childish.
And, maybe she just caught me at a really bad time---I am having so much anxiety about Lauren's heart cath, Jordan going back to school, and just other changes around here I just don't care too much for. And, my house has felt like grand central station this last week....we had over 50 people here on the 4th (not my idea) but it did turn out ok---except for my grandma's checks were stolen out of my mom's house---that's been an ordeal in itself---she and my aunt were in my mom's bedroom going over grandma's bills, etc., they had the checks with the bills. They came over to our house to eat & watch fireworks...the next morning the checks were gone. She's looked everywhere and there were a few people we didn't know (friends of friends) in and out of both of our houses. So, she had to have a stop put on the checks and have new ones reissued.
So, it's just been a yucky week and I'm hoping this one is better. I need something fun to happen (oh i don't know like hearing good news from chicken soup????)----I wish!!!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hpe you hear something from Chicken Soup soon!!
I don't know who's been bugging you or got nasty on the board -- though I think I suspect. Why would anyone pick on you of all people!!!
You're under a lot of stress -- I really hope all goes well with Lauren.
I've been on the opposite side of the fence with her as well.
I personally think she would choose a good laugh over any member's feelings, and I don't like that about her at all.
A cat fight never helps, but it sure can be a fun way to gety your point across. lol
guess i'm glad I missed some things the last few days ... Sorry about the extra stress ... luv ya Jeannie!!!
Post a Comment