26--Did I mention this was harder than I thought---ummmm I've written 3 children's short stories, and am now working on my big story about Lauren.
27--I hate to cook---I think it's because I can't think of anything new to cook.
28--I love flea markets/antique stores.
29--When we told Jordan we were expecting Lauren--she was so excited she laughed & cried--which made me laugh & cry---we let her tell everyone
30--Have I ever mentioned that I truly love Lost?
31--And Survivor---if I wouldn't die from missing my kids so much I'd try out in a heartbeat
32--I HATE doing the family business' taxes--but it would be an even bigger pain trying to teach anyone of them to do it
33--I love everything Disney--the store, place, movies, etc.
34--My kitchen is done in Mickey Americana
35--I love to make up new posts on invision, but I worry that I get on people's nerves ;)
36--I've been certified in medical transcription, computers, and paralegal---the only field I worked in tho was computers
37--I love the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich--hope they make a movie
38--I love watching Christmas movies
39--My fave color is red
40--100 is going to be impossible--I sleep in my contacts
41--I'm petrified of the dentist
42--My first ob/gyn--started going to him well when it was time to start going to that sorta dr., he delivered Jordan---saw him for about 10 years--he committed suicide 4 years ago
43--I made my current gyn promise me she was stable after Lauren's 1st heart surgeon killed himself last year
44--I've seen a ghost before--just once
45--I've never fainted but came close a few days after Lauren was diagnosed w/heart defects -- from pure exhaustion
46--I love The Olive Garden
47--I took piano lessons when I was about 10-12---can't play a lick now
48--My favorite movies are An Affair to Remember, Remember the Titans, & Twister
49--I used to LOVE horror movies---now I hate them
50--die hard LOTR fan
to be cont.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I did it...
I never knew that about your Ob/Gyn... Or her heart surgeon... Somehow I have forgotten that...
Wow Jeannie...
Kudos on the childrens books... Try, try and try again. You're doing what you love so it doesn't quite matter. What does matter is that when you do make it big... That you keep writing from your heart to ours.
Thanks Jeannie! This is just what I needed. Yours made for a good read too and I cant wait to read the rest. :)
Oh yeah, and I want to hear more on this ghost of yours.
Post a Comment