Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Ghost & Three's Company

***Angel wanted to hear my ghost story and well it's not long enough for a whole post, I'll add it here with my other ramblings for the day..........I grew up in the sticks, seriously, only one store for miles and miles in either direction. Our house was several hundred yards from other houses, but my aunt & uncle lived on the left of us and my dad's parents lived across the pond on the right of us. I was about 8-9 years old, and it had just gotten dark when my mom asked me to run next door to my aunt's to borrow something. I walked out the front door and turned to the left heading toward my aunt's...at the end of our house there was a huge tree, so when I got to it I looked to my left (being the scaredy cat I already was) to make sure there was nothing coming to get me. Imagine to my horror (I mean u never really expect anything to be there) when I looked around our house I see this old woman coming toward me. She didn't float but she didn't seem to be walking. I was completely frozen....the whole time she's coming closer and closer. She wasn't a normal looking person, she had a blue sort of glow all around her almost as if you could see through her but I couldn't. She was really really old and had a hood or scarf around her head and she was carrying something. I finally snapped out of it and ran in the house screaming.

Now to this day---I KNOW I saw this....exactly as described....a few years ago I asked my mom if she remembered it---she remembered me running in the house, terrified and saying I saw something but that's it.......I don't remember what happened after. I don't know if she was my guardian angel (I do believe in those) and something was about to happen---gonna step on a snake, etc. and she was just warning me or well I don't know...but it did happen....I haven't seen her since or had anything else like that happen. So that's my story and well it did make for a lengthy post lol.

For those of you that read my 100 things about me---I found that three's company episode and it's going to air on tvland in a couple of weeks if they keep going in the right order...can't wait! Such a sad little life......

2 comments:

Army Wife Extraordinaire *~A.W.E.*~ said...

Wow, that ghost story really gave me the chills. That's cool. Well, kinda of scary. Maybe she was your guardian angel.

Angel said...

Ok this is weird because my mom has a ghost story and it has some similarities to yours!

She was about 8 or so, super sick in the hospital and she saw a ghost lady at her hospital room door in the middle of the night. She was really really old and had black hair and was glowing sort of blue-ish. My mom said that even though she was old and ugly and slowly walking towards her, she felt like she knew she was nice. The ghost never made it all the way to her. My mom says she closed her eyes and when she opened them, the lady was gone. ooooooo weeeeeeee ooooooo. lol