51--I love love board games esp. Monopoly --- thanks Angel :)
52--I worry entirely too much---thanks Ruthie :)
53--I love to watch Sylvia Browne on Montel--don't believe every little thing--but love to watch her!
54--I was co-editor of my school newspaper
55--Also was on the yearbook staff---several pages in it were done all by myself :)
56--I've met Alabama (the group) 3 different times & saw them in concert 8 times
57--I've also met Jeff Foxworthy--loved him--his autograph is in Jordan's time capsule
58--I love camaros
59--I hate bugs---any kind
60--I love volleyball & badminton
61--Our 4-wheeler was stolen right out of our front yard in broad daylight when Jordan was a baby
62--Lauren & I sleep on the couch---whole other post and not due to a marital problem
63--I bet you're all still in disbelief on #62--but it's true--haven't slept in my bed or should I say dh's bed in 2 years
64--I am completely addicted to diet mountain dew
65--I cook spaghetti entirely too much
66--I cry when I'm mad---also thanks to ruthie
67--I can't talk when I'm crying--I just sound like a blubbering mess
68--I love Max Lucado
69--I don't hate but have no desire whatsoever to see star wars movies, superman, batman, etc.
70--I love Kenny Chesney
71--I've also seen Hank Jr. in concert about 7 times
72--I love jigsaw puzzles
73--haven't worked a crossword puzzle since Lauren was in the hospital--guess I got burnt out on them
74--I love nintendo--esp. animal crossing & mario
75--I wish they would come out w/a new mario
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
64-67 - completely me!!!
Post a Comment