Monday, July 17, 2006

Mo' Money.........

That's what I need--ugh! I just called and got Jordan set up for dentist, eye, & hair appointments before school starts.....she's set on going :( But, I seriously need to get over it and I will---I'll just miss her. She's overdue for a cleaning; been a few years since she had her eyes checked---so that needs to be done, esp. seeing how dh & I both wear glasses/contacts....and I have horrible eyes; and she wants her hair done---drastically done! She has the most beautiful head of hair ---- but it is so hard to take care of, thick & curly. She wants it straightened and highlighted. It will look great and she always feels so much more confident when she gets her hair done. Well, I guess we all do :) Not to mention, clothes shopping---she needs everything. Being at home the last 2 years, the poor kid hasn't gotten many new clothes. So--we need an unexpected windfall---yeah, that'll happen.......

I called the school and I can't register her until the 31st. It's a completely different campus than where she went during k-3....and it's huge!

Still no heart cath date. I guess they'll call closer to the end of the month. I'm so ready for August to be over with.

Let's see....Lauren has been in a much much better mood, but I know her molars are still bothering her because she'll put her finger in her mouth and say mouth hurts....stupid teeth!
No recent leg cramps so I guess we got that one figured out.
I seriously have nothing left to talk about..........but noone is updating their blog so I thought I'd get the ball rolling.....hint :)

Oh------for one of your upcoming blog entries------tell me 100 things about you; even if I've heard it before.......I'll do one later today.

2 comments:

Blondie... said...

It has been a long time since I've done the 100 things post, I'll do it. I have to admit, I blog nearly every day so I *KNOW* you're not talking about me. hehehe I don't know why I do it but I do. I just find that super quiet time in the late evening or during my early mornings... When everyone else is asleep. :-)

I'm glad to hear Lauren is feeling better a bit. How exciting for Jordan!

I'll stalk you later!

More than a mom said...

I bet Jordan will do great in school this year :). Make sure to take pics of her new hair do.

100 things about ME? Sheesh. How about 50? lol

I will try to get better at updating my blog-I just have a horribly boring life. Ugh.

Glad you upated!