Seriously, I have no idea what I would do without all of you! I have met some of the most amazing women! I was thinking about it earlier........who in the world would I call/or write to :) about different things if I didn't have all of you?
There are some that I owe so much to! Shelley for answering sooooo many of my questions/concerns---she'll never know how much it means to just have someone that is always there for this stuff!
And others, that offer prayers & support during the scary stuff---Cathy, Lin, Cindy, Monica, Deana, Jamie, Ruthie, Stacey, Angel, Monica, Katie, Ania, Florence, and Shelley again :) Well, a ton more do too, but these ladies never miss an opportunity to cheer Lauren on!!
And my night-time chats with Deana, Monica, Jamie, and Angel---it's so fun to sit back and laugh at the crazy stuff you girls come up with!
So thanks Angel & Monica for making me feel special today and for reminding me of how lucky I am to have all of you!
I love you all!!!!!!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awwwww! We love you too!
ummmm .... I don't like getting tears welling up when I'm at work .... you could have warned me .... ;)
we love you too!!!
what did hubby say about your online friends calling ya?
**smoochies**
We love ya too! I'm so glad you are part of our board!! I sure wish I could meet you some day.
Post a Comment