Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm So Nervous!!!!!!!

I promise I'm going to try to write a fun post soon!! Lately, it's been a bunch of whining and well I'm so not that person lol! I've just got to get through this week!!! Jordan starts school tomorrow. I'm so nervous for her. She's excited which is great, but I'm so not! I'm trying not to let it show. She knows I'll miss her. It's just going to be so hard, because I've enjoyed her home the last 2 years.
And the thought of this Friday just makes me sick. I can't believe it's been a year since Lauren has had to have anything done. Please say a prayer that it goes well and they don't throw us anymore surprises! It's just so hard to go back to that place.

3 comments:

hyka's mess said...

Hang in there!! Only a couple more hours till Jordan is home from school! She's probably having the time of her life!!

You and Lauren are in my thoughts and prayers! Please call and let me know whats going on with her! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

I've been praying and praying and praying some more for you!!!!

Angel said...

I've been thinking of you too and can't wait to hear an update!!! ((hugs))