I'm gonna write about my 2 girls......
Jordan is honestly every mother's dream....a wonderful combination of intelligence, adventure, integrity, emotion, and zest for life. I simply cannot imagine my life without her. My memories of her toddlerhood are so strong they seem as if they were just yesterday. She had the sweetest little voice....she was completely in love with "Pooh and all them". She loved anything Disney...the store, movies, animals, and finally at the age of 5...the place. Absolutely one of the best times of my life was when she was 2-4 years old....so much fun. Now, she's growing up, against my wishes, but it keeps happening. I love that she confides in me with even the smallest things. She reminds me so much of myself at her age. She is always going to be my precious little angel.
Lauren...well just typing her name bring me to tears...this child is so amazing. My friend from the hospital called me today....her little boy has had 3 heart surgeries among so many other things wrong with him....she and her husband are overjoyed that at the age of 3 1/2, he's learned to hold his sippie cup. He has so far to go, if he does indeed overcome the many obstacles that lay ahead of him. She asks about Lauren...and for a minute I feel bad that she has met and surpassed all of the normal milestones. I tell her she's doing well and all the while I know she can hear Lauren talking the whole time we're on the phone...and I know she longs for the day that her little boy says just one word. I've been so blessed. And, there are so many times I'm reminded of why she's mine....I can handle it, I have handled it and I'll continue to for as long as I live. My living room carpet is riddled with every kind of stain imaginable--grape koolaid, blue koolaid, red popsicle, you name it....but I wouldn't have it any other way. She's my little daredevil, my messy one, and undoubtedly one of the bravest people I will ever know. Every single time she opens her mouth, I'm amazed at how precious she is....today she ran up to me and said "Oh my gosh mom, my diaper!" lol --- it needed adjusting :)
UGH---so much for uplifting lol---well i guess it was better than whining or drudging up bad memories :)
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I needed a good uplifting post!
btw, I love that your title. I say "How's about" and gavin copies me. SO cute! lol
*tap tap tap*
Is this thing on? lol
Where are girl?
2 years since your last update .... hello ... anyone out there?
Post a Comment