Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jordan's Hollywood Hideaway

Well, it's quite a bit smaller than I had hoped but maybe u get the idea----Jordan's den is pretty big w/one whole wall of cabinets/entertainment center build-in----I want a hardwood floor and a red carpet runner.......stuff on her walls----the hollywood street signs, film reels, and these are the movie posters we've already bought---plus she wants twister and remember the titans. Stuff to put around the room on her desk, shelves, etc ---is film strip picture frames, popcorn boxes to hide little stuff, and we're getting her & Lauren a star made like the walk of fame and they sell fake oscars :) We're going to build seating against 2 of her walls w/red cushions on top and red throw pillows......I can't wait to get started!!!

3 comments:

hyka's mess said...

sounds awesome!!!

Angel said...

CUTE!!!!! I love to make kids spaces fun!

Army Wife Extraordinaire *~A.W.E.*~ said...

Her room is going to look so cute. I can't wait to see pictures.