Friday, May 05, 2006

Lost.......

Lost is completely blowing my mind! I cannot remember a show ever keeping me hooked like this one has! Absolutely love it! I seriously could not pick my jaw off the floor after Michael shot Ana. I had a feeling he would come back bad, but I was still shocked! So, there's only 2 things that can be happening with Michael 1--he has been brainwashed/drugged or 2--following orders to get Walt back. The others obviously wanted Ana dead because she killed Goodwin. Libby happened to be at the wrong place/wrong time. I just wish they'd communicate more---Kate should've spoke up when Michael said they were dirty/worse off than the Losties....she's seen the costumes/makeup. And, just when Jack & Locke were seeming to start getting along---Locke tells him too little too late about Henry trying to kill Ana :( Now, Jack will certainly be pissed at Locke again! Jack is my absolute favorite! Love Sawyer, Kate, Locke, and Sayid, but Jack is probably 70% of why I watch the show!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I agree with you about the show being awesome AND your theories on Michael. Jack is not my fav, but I did start liking him a lot more when he appologized to Locke and said his actions with Henry were right on. Ana Lucia ,I couldn't care less about. She always bothered me, but I did like that she seemed to be losing her anger issues there at the end which is why I never liked her anyway. Libby, I want to know so much more about her! And I was totally digging on the whole "her and Hurley" thing.
Sorry I rambled so long! I could go on about this show forever. :P

Blondie... said...

That show is one of the most aggravating at times because every one of the eps are a cliffhanger! I need closure sometimes! haha ;-)

I love your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hyka's mess said...

I've only seen Lost once and was so confused by the time that episode was over .... though, seeing the characters in there, I can see how one could get hooked.

Now 24 ... that was really good last Monday. ;)

I'm glad its getting good for you guys!! :)