Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mudriding and Willie

In the twilight glow I see her....blue eyes cryin in the rain...........
Admit it, you're now singing along :)

Mudriding and Willie go together just like peas and carrots if I do say so myself, and I do say so; so.......

Here's how we've been spending many an afternoon lately--we have new neighbors-they have a little boy-Brayden. Brayden has a gator-Lauren has a ford. Together they're having a blast.


Here's Lauren digging in what was left over of our recent never ending rain.






Usually they just follow each other around................................


Sometimes, they ride together..................


And other times, they simply trade off......................


Some of the best money we've ever spent---plus it doesn't hurt that mom get's exercise chasing her around :)





Last-a couple of weeks ago I drug my 14-year old to see Willie. I've always wanted to see him. Little known fact-the first album I ever bought was The Outlaws-with Waylon and Willie :) So when the chance came up to see him-I jumped at it.
Great show-and even Jordan said it wasn't the worst concert she's ever been to lol































3 comments:

Angel said...

She's already cruisin'? Adorable pictures! Did Willie tell you not to mess with Texas? He was the spokes person for that campaign, and although it was probably community service, that makes him cool in my book!

Anonymous said...

lol no he didn't say anything about texas.....lmao community service!!!

Angel said...

knock knock
who's there
Jeannie
Jeannie who?
Exactly. . . . . .